White plastic fillings can be used to replace existing traditional silver fillings, improve the colour or shape of a tooth, close happy spaces between front teeth, and ‘invisibly’ fix a broken tooth.
Check out this video showing how a dentist places a white filling. White fillings as also known as “plastic fillings” “composite resin” and “resin fillings”. They are common and can be very strong!
Check out how steps are involved in making a white filling. We place more layers to help customise the shape and strength of the filling.
It generally takes longer to place a composite filling than it does for a metal filling. This is because white fillings require the tooth be kept clean and absolutely dry while the cavity is being filled – otherwise they don’t last!
No filling lasts forever, and white fillings are just one way that a dentist can fill a tooth.
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction Video - May 21, 2019
- Bad Breath After Wisdom Tooth Extraction - April 5, 2019
- Salt Water Mouthwash How To Make and Benefits - November 19, 2018
- How Many Wisdom Teeth Do People Have? - November 16, 2018
- When does Invisalign stop hurting? - September 30, 2018
- Parents Try Out This Elmo Brushing Teeth Song - September 23, 2018
- Top 21 Funniest Wisdom Teeth Memes - September 22, 2018
- 6 Natural Cures For Bad Breath - September 18, 2018
- Do I need To Keep Invisalign Trays Once They Are Done? - September 18, 2018
- Video Showing How White Fillings Are Done - April 20, 2018