Elmo really says it all in this Elmo brushing teeth song video – everyone has to brush their teeth to keep them healthy! Remember for most people – 2 minutes twice a day is a good guideline!
Elmo is joined by Nicole Kidman and Bruno Mars – who also want to remind kids to brush their teeth. Good work promoting oral health in an interesting way by the team at Sesame Street.
Cheers to the folk at Sesame Street for making this wonderful Elmo brushing teeth song video! Hope it comes in handy for lots of parents. And remember, you should start cleaning your kids teeth as soon as they come through. You can check out the ADA (American Dental Association’s) guide to starting to clean baby teeth here.
- 6 Natural Cures For Bad Breath - June 12, 2018
- Video Showing How White Fillings Are Done - April 20, 2018
- What To Do If You Have Bad Breath - April 12, 2018
- How Much Sugar In Drinks Infographics - March 12, 2018
- The Top 3 Ways To Stop Tooth Decay In Kids - February 12, 2018
- The Top 6 Causes of Bad Breath - January 12, 2018
- What Is The Best Whitening Toothpaste? - December 1, 2017
- Brief Dental Implant History Infographic - August 25, 2017
- What Is A Dental Bridge? - July 8, 2017
- Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth? - July 1, 2017