Elmo really says it all in this Elmo brushing teeth song video – everyone has to brush their teeth to keep them healthy! Remember for most people – 2 minutes twice a day is a good guideline!
Elmo is joined by Nicole Kidman and Bruno Mars – who also want to remind kids to brush their teeth. Good work promoting oral health in an interesting way by the team at Sesame Street.
Cheers to the folk at Sesame Street for making this wonderful Elmo brushing teeth song video! Hope it comes in handy for lots of parents. And remember, you should start cleaning your kids teeth as soon as they come through. You can check out the ADA (American Dental Association’s) guide to starting to clean baby teeth here.
- The Top 3 Ways To Stop Tooth Decay In Kids - February 12, 2018
- The Top 6 Causes of Bad Breath - January 12, 2018
- What Is The Best Whitening Toothpaste? - December 1, 2017
- Brief Dental Implant History Infographic - August 25, 2017
- What Is A Dental Bridge? - July 8, 2017
- Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth? - July 1, 2017
- When does Invisalign stop hurting? - June 25, 2017
- Why do I have a smelly tooth? How can I fix stop it smelling? - May 1, 2017
- Does Invisalign hurt? Do invisible braces hurt like normal braces? - March 12, 2017
- Six Best Celebrity Teeth Before and After Dental Makeovers - March 5, 2017