This purpose of this blog is intended for educational and informative purposes only. It is to share general information. A blog is a set of opinions not a peer reviewed journal, seek professional advice and further information. The general information posted is not guaranteed in completeness, and is not necessarily up-to-date.
I can not diagnose or suggest care or treatment over the internet. Only a health professional who is examining you in person with an true patient-doctor relationship and truly understand or provide advice on your unique situation.
The use of TeethFAQ.com does not in any way imply a doctor-patient relationship.
You should always seek the opinion of a health professional before proceeding with any dental or medical treatments. No inaction or action should be taken based on general advice from TeethFAQ.com.
If you ask specific questions, I may answer in a friendly manner, as a person with knowledge in the area. But I am not your dentist, I cannot and will not provide dental care or treatment via the internet.
All content is copyright, no permission to repost is given. Do not plagiarise.
- I am not your dentist, see your dentist for specific tailored advice.
- Use of TeethFAQ.com articles are for general educational, entertaining, and informative purposes only.
- There is no patient-doctor relationship implied by use of this site.
- You must consult with a health practitioner examining you in person to get information specific to your situation
- No inaction or action should be taken based on general advice from TeethFAQ.com. Always seek second opinion.
If you have any questions about this disclaimer or anything else related to TeethFAQ.com, please feel free to contact me!